Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Positive Thoughts in a Negative World

Have you ever done an exercise where you imagined negative thoughts, then stopped to feel what is happening to your body? Then repeat with positive thoughts to feel what is happening to your body.
I know we are all different, so let's see if you understand what I feel.

Something to ponder; I don't watch tv, I only pay attention to the forecast for News in case we are having a storm. I also feel a little bit sick when I am in waiting areas where I hear conversations about all the bad things happening around us and what we need to watch out for 'cause it's a bad world afterall.

Go back to that exercise of negative thoughts....I feel suffocated, tense, contracted, confined, limited and weak. I do not choose to live this way and I fight this way of life inside and outside of my mind with more vigor than you can imagine.

Wait, there's the ocean, there's my family, there's time, there's fun & activity, there's honesty and truth. Look around for your dreams that you may be smoldering and let them burn. Stand up and tell people how you fell, what you want, do what you love and hug yourself and your loved ones. Ask a simple question like, what's in your heart to a child to hear the response. Can you feel my posture, my energy, my love, passion and desire to reach for more happiness and spread it all over the place? Well, that's what positive thoughts do! Amazing isn't it? Yet so simple.

Let's stop complaining and start doing.
Love
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment